It uses the latest instruments and highly qualified personnel, composed of biologists, chemists, pharmacists and veterinarians.
It provides analytical support to partner companies offering many services:
· High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
· Qualitative analysis (NIR)
· Potentiometric titrations
· Water titrations (Karl - Fischer)
· Essays European Pharmacopoeia (related substances, heavy metals, sulfuric ashes etc.)
· Screening total bacteria, yeasts and molds, E. Coli
· Pathogens search: Salmonella, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus, etc.
· Microbiological dosages of active ingredients and finished products
· Water analysis
· Preservative efficacy studies
· Long term 25°C, 60% RH
· Accelerating 40°C, 75% RH
In addition, UCL Lab has a Research and Development Area for the development of new pharmaceutical, biocides and nutritional formulations. Highly specialized staff follows the product development from the formulation to the placing on the market enabling the company and its customers to get more and more competitive products in the veterinary field.